Register as an MDX Vendor
The simplest way to stay in touch with MDX and learn about contracting opportunities, training and other MDX sponsored events is to become an MDX Registered Vendor. This complimentary system will enable Registered Vendors to:
- Receive current solicitation notices via e-mail, specific to the registered business category(ies)
- Receive solicitation addendum notices via e-mail
- Download solicitations via the Internet at no cost
- Download a list of interested vendors for each solicitation
- Download solicitation results
- Receive notification of all MDX sponsored events, including free training opportunities
- Make changes and updates to your registration as needed
There is no limit to the number of Company Service Areas for which you can register so please select as many Company Service Areas of expertise that fits your business.
Please be advised that any and all information provided to MDX as part of this vendor registration is a public record, pursuant to Florida's Public Records Laws, and will be available for use by MDX and other third parties, including other vendors. MDX shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this information by MDX, its officers, employees, consultants, contractors or third parties. All vendors are therefore instructed NOT to provide any confidential or proprietary information to MDX or other third parties as part of this registration. Each vendor providing information to MDX is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the information.
Forgot username and/or password? Email email@example.com or call 305.637.3277 x2144.